Ty-Gard DS® (Double Strength): The Most Versatile Securement System in The Marketplace.
Ty-Gard DS® is engineered in a 24"/61 cm wide flexible band and laminated with a high-strength pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive offering high shear strength on container walls, peels to remove easily and leaves no surface residue. One band is AAR-approved to replace two of the original Ty-Gard® bands, cutting installation time in half.
Ty-Gard DS® Performance Benefits:
- Made from 100% hygienic, sterile materials
- Easy to install and remove
- Requires no anchor points, wood floors or nails
- Does not restrict air flow
- Prevents damage
- Minimizes injuries and liability
- Reduces securing costs
TY-Gard DS® has been tested and approved to meet the following regulations and guidelines:
- Secure drums, FIBCs, IBCs, pallets and loose cargo
- Protect products for multimodal (sea, rail, truck) transit
- Secure dangerous goods and general cargo by the Association of American Railroads (AAR) and the Bureau of Explosives (BOE)
- Meets IMDG, FMCSA, USCG, RID, ADR, DOT and CTU Code cargo securement guidelines
For a no-cost, no-obligation demonstration, contact Southern Bracing Systems today.